jalan segak penuh bergaya.






Facebooktwitter

ALLAH'S SERVANT . PGSTA0812 . DONA . #TEAMKHEMAH . AN INTERIOR DESIGNER-TO-BE

Friday, February 8, 2013

USTAZ PSI

It was 2012. A year where i had to struggle for SPM. One of my favourite subject was PSI (Pendidikan Syari'ah Islamiah). I am a student of Islamic Religious school around Kota Kinabalu. One day, We're having our PSI class at 'Bilik Gerakan'. Yeah, i liked. There's air-conditioner. The air-cond made me sleepy. Even sleeping during classes was my hobby, but this really really encourage to sleep tight.

We're dicussing 'bab Perkahwinan' on that day. The most favored topic by the students. But me, yeah, still sleepy. Damn the air-cond. But, a question from a friend of mine attracted me so much.


"Ustaz, kenapa lelaki yang mati pucuk tak boleh kahwin?"

"Sebab tak boleh lah. Dah mandul."

"Mesti ada sebab munasabah kan?"


All of my classmates hoo-haa hoo-haa forced our Ustaz to tell the truth (the very truth), including me :D


"Ya ustaz, kenapa?"

"Eh, korang tak payah tahu la."

"KENAPA? KENAPA? KENAPA?" voices of one class.

"Sebab... Sebab.. tak bergerak."


Then we knew it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment