jalan segak penuh bergaya.






Facebooktwitter

ALLAH'S SERVANT . PGSTA0812 . DONA . #TEAMKHEMAH . AN INTERIOR DESIGNER-TO-BE

Friday, January 11, 2013

AKU SEBAGAI USTAZAH

Last two months, when i still sat for my SPM examination, i told my fellas that i wanted to be an 'ustazah' for SRA students. SRA = Sekolah Rendah Agama bagi sesiapa yang tak tahu. They didn't objected my holy intention. but i just wondering, could a person like me became an 'ustazah'? As i still sat for my SPM examination, so i take it easy. After i finished my last payperrrr, i was like...

                                             

okay, excited much. Then, i was lifeless. didn't went anywhere. *i mean after kitorang dari bercuti kat kl. I attended KPP's talk. but, like always, i'm Zzzzzzzzz..... sleeping yeah. My mom asked me almost everyday,

"Gurl, kau namau cari kerja?"

I just kept myself silent. Then i thought, i wanna find some money to begin my business *tapi bisnes belum mula laa. So i continued my intention to teach SRA's students. I asked my mom to asked Ustaz Rozan, Principal of Madrasah Islamiah Masjid Negeri Sabah if there's any vacancy as an 'ustazah'. and, Alhamdulillah, Ustaz Faisal just moved to another school *kot . So, i'm gonna replaced him for awhile. 

Okay, i was a bit nervous on my first day. So, i tried to keep it calmed. I'm teaching Year 4 students for the whole day. and guess what. it was like a Zoo! no, more extreme. but, Alhamdulillah, i completed my first task well. When i went back to home, something unfortunately came to my mind..

"Mungkin Allah takdirkan aku camni supaya aku dapat rasa kot apa yang guru2 aku rasa sebelum nie..."

"Mungkin Allah nak bagi aku rasa macam mana rasanya menjadi seorang ibu yang melayan pelbagai karenah anak2.."

"Mungkin Allah nak bagi aku rasa macam mana susahnya carik rezeki..."

At first, maybe i almost gave up, but i never forget this quotes, 'Allah will not tests His slaves if they can't'
So, life must go on. This is how my class + students look like. 

                   

tapi semua molek bertudung bersongkok laaa. and i was like...

                              

no, this is worst. Maybe better than this. *a little. So, i tried to understand them everyday. Maybe i used to be a kid, but i never become a teacher or parents. Till then, i knew what they feel. Allah the Almighty. He arranged everything completely. This life is full of Qisas. What you give you'll get back. #TakeNote . What i used to do at school, they did it too. Sleep during classes, chatting with friends, give 1001 excuses to teachers andddd... too many *kot.

So, my first week task, DONE! Wish me luck for the other weeks! yeah, i'm Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment