jalan segak penuh bergaya.






Facebooktwitter

ALLAH'S SERVANT . PGSTA0812 . DONA . #TEAMKHEMAH . AN INTERIOR DESIGNER-TO-BE

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rawatan Resdung.

I just came back from Wisma Muis. Actually, we should go there on last Saturday. Yeah, we did went there, but the owner weren't there. I confused, why my mom really wanna do the 'resdung' therapy. I imagined about the 'asap-asap' therapy. We used to do it at home. but why??

"Mak, kenapa tak buat di rumah jak? kan mama pandai buat?"

"Alaaaaaa! bukan yang asap-asap tu. ini yang lain nie. Orang cakap bagus."

Haaaaaa, this is my mom. Always want to try new things. But i know, she did this for our own good sake. So, we went there just now. My mom asked the employee,

"Mana bos kau?"

"Sana tu kak pakai baju bunga-bunga tudung hitam. gerai paling hujung"

When i saw the owner, i was like.. 'eh, dia ka yang mau ubat nie? macam ragu-ragu aku.'

"Mak, berapa harga dia nie?"

"60."

60???? Why too expensive huh?! It's okay, not even my money come out :D 

"Kak, kita buat terus tiga2 sekali la. Sebab nak tunggu 20 minit sorang. Takut lambat pulak."

So we took our seats. First, she asked us to close our eyes. She sprays something . Then she gave a little massage on our eyes *i mean near our eyes. Second, she drops 'liquid' *i don't have an idea what is it. It was slightly painful. Third, she put a cotton on it. So we can't see anything.

"Ade sarung tangan lagi tak?"

Eh? Why there's man's voice? Ohhh, maybe he's her husband. *kot. Then i heard she said "ABANG". Haaa,  absolutely her husband. 

"Kejap ehh dek, abang letak permata hijrah nie dulu. jangan bukak mata ekk"

"Okay."

"Adek form berapa? Form One ke?"

'Hok alohhh, besar2 gini dia cakap Form One? Perli la tu'

"Tak la, lepasan SPM."

Even i can't see him, he keep saying "Allahumma Solli 'Alaa Muhammad...." and i'm melteddddd! As i opened my eyes, i could see Nuur on his face. However, he's the one who did the fourth step, AND I HATE THE FOURTH STEP!!! You know what i felt? WORST EVERRRRR!!! 

"Bang, tak sakit ke bubuh ubat nie?"

"Tak la, pedih sikit la. Tapi macam pedih air laut jee."

WHAT?? LIKE SEA WATER?? You know what i look like? like this!

                       

Like my throat wanna go out from my mouth. Ya Allah, only God knows what i felt that time. SORE! Then he asked me to put my head on a table.

"Sabar eh dek, kejap je pedih tu. nanti ok la. tunduk je 20 minit."

And i was like, 'sekejap kepala hang! macam nak tercabut nyawa aku kot!' So i just put my head on for 29 minutes. no, i think it was like 40 minutes. My neck was about to break. really. In the end, i saw the result..

           

quite like this went out. But this is worst. Mine a little bit okay. After that, i felt FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! No disruption on my nose again. I used to be like this everyday...

                           

but not anymore. Thanks to akak and abang. Sorry kak about my doubt on you. May Allah bless Us :D



No comments:

Post a Comment