jalan segak penuh bergaya.






Facebooktwitter

ALLAH'S SERVANT . PGSTA0812 . DONA . #TEAMKHEMAH . AN INTERIOR DESIGNER-TO-BE

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

SYAKIR OHH SYAKIR

Ahmad Syakir, my cute 9 years old student. He's my teacher's son. Cikgu Zati's son. When i first time entered his class for imlak subject, my eyes concentrated at him. Too cute. He speaks Semenanjung to me.

"Ustazah, ustazah bekas sekalah mane?"

"SMKAKK."

"Serius SMKAKK?"

"ye."

"Mak saye keje kat sane."

"Eh, mak awak sape?"

"Cikgu Zati."

"Kirim salam kat mak awak eh, cakap dari Gurl."

"ok."

He's a good boy. He always finished my works on time. Usually, he's the first one to send his work. But, there's an agenda.

"Eh, mana tab ustazah?"

"Syakir ambik."

"Syakir, bagi sini."

"Alaaa ustazah. Saye nak maen game."

"Tak payah. pegi duduk sana."

He keep asking me to let him play games in my tab. Not just him, all the boys. But if i give one of them, the others will scramble. I'm blurred. So, i asked them to sit down on their seats. 

"Eh, mana tab ustazah lagi?"

"Syakir ambik."

"Syakir, bagi sini. Nanti waktu rehat datang pi bilik guru. Baru maen tab ustazah."

"Yeay! OK!"



No comments:

Post a Comment