jalan segak penuh bergaya.






Facebooktwitter

ALLAH'S SERVANT . PGSTA0812 . DONA . #TEAMKHEMAH . AN INTERIOR DESIGNER-TO-BE

Friday, January 18, 2013

AYAM KICAP.

I was very excited to cook 'ayam masak kicap'. Actually, i wanna cook it yesterday. But, my sister said,


"Sudah ada ikan, ayam besok la kau masak. Baru tak cepat habis lauk."


On the next day, i decided to cook Egg rolls. But i just thought that it was more better if i cook them for dinner. So, i just cooked Sausages with sauce and Vegetables soup as our lunch before i went to work.

After i finished my duty, my father took me from school. I excitedly went home because i wanted to cook 'ayam kicap'. I began my cuisine with Egg rolls. I started interested to cook Egg rolls when i watched 'Boys Over Flower' Korean Drama. Yeah, it's years ago. So, i intended to learned from 'makcik dewan makan' at my school. But i ended up with Cikgu Internet. Sounds easy. But it needs skill. Then, i cooked the 'ayam kicap'. Then my just arrived sister said,


"Wahhh, Gurl masak ayam kicappp."

" Maju kan aku. Kau ada?"


My dad ate them without word. So, i thought my 'ayam kicap' turned out. My sister said again,


"Time to eat masakan Gurl!!!"


My sister also ate them without word. Then my gameholic brother came to the room.


"Gurl, ini daging kah ayam?"

"Ayam laa. Kenapa?"

"Keras gilak."


No comments:

Post a Comment